Sports à Fès
Fez has 2 magnificent golf courses , one of which is almost in the city center
–Le Royal Golf de Fès :
– The Royal Golf of Fez: Located 15km from Fez, in a vast olive grove with views of the peaks of the Middle Atlas . The architect Cabell B. Robinson has created a magnificent 18-hole course , accentuating the natural undulating terrain to multiply curved fairways , undulating , sloping greens insidiously … playing with the big lake , stretching , tripling to enjoy better players . Tidy .. The trees will guide most of the time your paths. The fairways , undulating course , sometimes you will require to play technical shots with feet slope
· 1 Course 18 holes 6542m par 72
. Green fee 500 Dh without caddy
· Club house with restaurant.
. Possibility to rent equipment on site
Le Oued Fès golf
Located almost in the city center, this beautiful 18 hole course is easily accessible. It allows to play and return to the riad for lunch or change. This golf course has not yet clubhouse. (www.ouedfesgolf.com)
. 600 DH Green fees
. rental of hardware.
you can play in several clubs. All of these clubs have experienced coaches
– Royal Tennis Club de Fes. Not less than 12 tennis courts with various surfaces await you. Club house with bar and restaurant. More info at: http://www.tennisperformancegroup.com/royal-tennis-club-de-f% C3% A8s /
– Sporting Club de Fes: Many tennis courts. light refreshments on site
– Tennis Club of Fez: Many tennis courts. restaurant & bar on site
Several possibilities from Ain Amyer Equestrian Centre
Ain Amyer Equestrian and hiking center is a riding club located 10 minutes from the city center of Fez, affiliated to the Royal MoroccanEquestrian Federation . There are Arab an Beard horses for walking and hiking, Anglo -Arab for dressage, jumping and sport riding.
Pony Club, Club House with restaurant and swimming pool on site.
Circuits for various levels exist in the immediate vicinity of the city, especially around Mount Zalagh and the Tghat.
5/ Royal Aéro Club de Fès :
The Royal Aero Club of Fez is based at the International Airport Fes-Sais.
6/Pétanque at Sporting club de Fès.
The sporting club Fez has a very dynamic « Pétanque » section. all afternoons, they play friendly games.